A student may request for rescheduling of Missed/Unplanned paper(s) on or before Monday, March 15, 2021. No request will be entertained after the specified date. The rescheduling rules may be accessible through the following link:
- The re-schedule chance shall be provided only once.
- Rescheduling the fee is non-refundable in any case irrespective of his/her appearance in rescheduled paper(s).
- The rescheduled paper(s) for both local and overseas students shall be conducted as per the following schedule:
Date of Rescheduled Exam: Wednesday, March 17, 2021
- Fee voucher(s) of prescribed the fee shall be payable before the announcement of result.
- A maximum of six (06) papers can be rescheduled in the Fall 2020 Final Term Examinations.
- Login to VULMS
VULMS-->Student Services-->Examinations Department--> Apply for
Rescheduling of Papers.
(The missed paper(s) will be available for rescheduling after 24 hours of actual paper time)
- Select The Preferred City of Appearance from the drop-down list.
(Overseas Students shall select Preferred City as “Overseas”).
- Submit Request.
your request is duly processed, a confirmation email will be sent on your
VU email address (Please check Inbox/Spam/Junk-Email) from
(University requires at least 24-48 hours for processing your request).
- Now, you must take a fresh print of your Exam Entrance slip from http://datesheet.vu.edu.pk
In case of any query regarding rescheduling, please contact at
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 042-99204760, 042-99203899
- WhatsApp: 03000656906 (Queries of Local Students)
- WhatsApp: 03000656908(Queries of Overseas Students)