A student may request for rescheduling of Missed/Unplanned paper(s) on or before Thursday, October 01, 2020. No request will be entertained after the specified date. The rescheduling rules may be accessible through the following link:
The re-schedule chance shall be provided only once.
- The rescheduling fee is non-refundable in any case irrespective of his/her appearance in a rescheduled paper(s).
- The rescheduled paper(s) shall be conducted as per the following schedule:
For Overseas Students: Saturday, October 03, 2020
For Local Students: Sunday, October 04, 2020
- Fee voucher(s) of the prescribed fee shall be payable before the announcement of the result.
- A maximum of four (04) papers can be rescheduled in the Spring 2020 Final Term Examinations.
- Login to VULMS
- Open VULMS-->Student Services-->Examinations Department--> Apply for Rescheduling of Papers.
(The missed paper(s) will be available for rescheduling after 24 hours of actual paper time)
- The Select Preferred City of Appearance from the drop-down list.
(Overseas Students shall select Preferred City as “Overseas”).
- Submit Request.
- Once your request is duly processed, a confirmation email will be sent on your VU email address (Please check Inbox/Spam/Junk-Email) from firstname.lastname@example.org.
(University requires at least 24-48 hours for processing your request).
- Now, you must take a fresh print of your Exam Entrance slip from http://datesheet.vu.edu.pk
In case of any query regarding rescheduling, please contact at
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 042-99204760, 042-99203899
- WhatsApp: 03000656906 (Queries of Local Students)
- WhatsApp: 03000656908(Queries of Overseas Students)