|Published On: Monday, August 26, 2019|
|A student may request for rescheduling of Missed/Unplanned paper(s) not later than Thursday, September 05, 2019. No request will be entertained after the specified date. The rescheduling rules may be accessible through the following link:|
5. Maximum of four (04) papers can be rescheduled in Final Term Exams.
1. Login to VULMS
2. Open VULMS-->Student Services-->Examinations Department--> Apply for Rescheduling of Papers.
3. Once your request is duly processed, a confirmation email will be sent on your VU email from email@example.com, (University requires at least 24-48 hours for processing your request).
4. Now, you must take a fresh print of your Exam Entrance slip from http://datesheet.vu.edu.pk
5. In case of any query regarding rescheduling, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACTIVATION OF THE SEMESTER FREEZE LINK Published On: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 Dear students, You are informed that rules an...
MGT201…. Midterm Subjective Suppose ABC Company is given Rs. 3 as a dividend which is expected to grow at constant rate of 9% per yea...
General Manager IT in City School Lahore APPLY Industry: Education/Training Functional Area: ...
How to set up a hotspot shield? Step 1 >> Download Hotspot shield here after download install hotspot shield into your compu...
Propakistani.pk website Hacked
Assignment No. 04 Semester Fall 2011 Database Management Systems-CS403 Total Marks: 20 Due Date: 09 –...