|Published On: Friday, September 28, 2018|
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Exam Festival
Announcement and Training Material
HEC has provided an opportunity for all VU Students including ones who have earned a laptop under the PM's National Laptop Scheme (Phase IV & V), Staff and Faculty to get MOS training and enhance their skills in Microsoft Office as Specialist to work with this suite with full professional proficiency. In addition to this, it is a chance to get Certified for globally renowned Microsoft Office Certification (MOS) worth $96 for FREE.
Candidates are therefore advised to follow instructions given as under:
STEP I: Visit http://mos.vu.edu.pk and download MOS Registration Guide.
STEP II (a): Download MOS Offline Contents (Learning Plan, Syllabus, Course Contents, Slides, Test Assessments, etc.) for self-study and practice.
STEP II (b): Enroll as VU Student / VU Faculty / VU Staff at Microsoft Imagine Academy (MSIA) as per instruction given in the guide booklet for free online MOS Training.
STEP III: Once a candidate gets trained as per the syllabus and practiced well for MOS Exam, he/she should register as a Test Candidate at Certiport as per guidelines of the guide booklet to appear in the said exam.
STEP IV: Email to the VU Campus which is most suitable to the candidate and request the administrator to schedule MOS exam in which he/she wants to appear like Word, Excel, etc. A list of these testing centres is given below:
Virtual University of Pakistan is organizing 8 weeks Workshop on Web Engineering to bridge the gap between Academia and Industry at Lawrence Road Office (LRO), Lahore.
- Registration Deadline: October 26, 2018
- Workshop Starting Date: November 17, 2018
- Registration URL: http://vu.edu.pk/workshops
- Classes: Every Saturday (5pm - 9pm) & Sunday (11am - 3pm)
For registration details, contact email@example.com
The objective of the workshop is to equip participants with high in-demand technical skills which will help them in the Job Market. The sessions will be delivered by highly experienced professionals from the industry and will focus on vigorous practical work including hands-on development leading to Minimal Viable Product (MVP).
- Week 1: Advanced Web Development Introduction
- Week 2: Client Side Development
- Week 3: PHP In a Blink
- Week 4: PHP CRUD
- Week 5: Ajax
- Week 6: OOP in PHP, Sub versioning, Dependency Management, PHP Laravel framework 5.3
- Week 7: PHP Laravel framework 5.3
- Week 8: PHP Laravel framework 5.3
WHO CAN APPLY?
|Published On: Tuesday, September 18, 2018|
|The University has blocked LMS accounts of all those students who have payable dues. Students with blocked accounts will not be able to view Spring – 2018 (Final-term) result and make course selection for Fall, 2018 semester. It is therefore advised to clear outstanding dues at the earliest and get LMS accounts unblocked.|
|Published On: Friday, September 14, 2018|
|It is informed that LMS accounts of all such students who have not paid their outstanding dues shall be blocked on September 17, 2018. Students with blocked accounts will not be able to view final-term result and carry out other academic activities. It is therefore advised to clear all outstanding dues at the earliest, in order to avoid any inconvenience.|
Spring 2018 Final Term Examinations: Request for Re-scheduling of Missed/Un-planned paper(s) before September 14, 2018
|Published On: Tuesday, September 4, 2018|
1. A student may request for re-scheduling of missed/unplanned paper(s) on payment of prescribed fee.
2. Only missed/unplanned paper(s) can be rescheduled.
3. The re-schedule chance shall be provided one time only as per the given schedule.
4. The decision of the University about re-scheduling i.e. city/center/date/time shall be final.
1. A student may request for rescheduling of missed/unplanned paper(s) from Student Services on or before Friday, September 14, 2018 (No request will be considered after the specified date and time).
Vulms-->Student Services-->Examinations Department--> Apply for Rescheduling of Papers
2. Once your request is duly processed, a confirmation email will be sent on student’s VU email from firstname.lastname@example.org* (University requires at least 24-48 hours for processing your request.)
3. Now, you must take a fresh print of your Exam Entrance slip from http://datesheet.vu.edu.pk.
In case of any query regarding rescheduling, please email at email@example.com
Please note that rescheduled paper(s) will be conducted on Sunday, September 16, 2018. Fee voucher of prescribed fee shall be payable before the announcement of result.
*In case you don’t find confirmation email in your inbox, kindly check spam folder.
ACTIVATION OF THE SEMESTER FREEZE LINK Published On: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 Dear students, You are informed that rules an...
MGT201…. Midterm Subjective Suppose ABC Company is given Rs. 3 as a dividend which is expected to grow at constant rate of 9% per yea...
General Manager IT in City School Lahore APPLY Industry: Education/Training Functional Area: ...
How to set up a hotspot shield? Step 1 >> Download Hotspot shield here after download install hotspot shield into your compu...
Propakistani.pk website Hacked
Assignment No. 04 Semester Fall 2011 Database Management Systems-CS403 Total Marks: 20 Due Date: 09 –...