|Published On: Wednesday, May 30, 2018|
Online DigiSkills portal helps learners find digital learning opportunities in one placeThe online portal for DigiSkills Training Program is accessible, across the country, to train one (1) million people in the future of work using technology.
The DigiSkills Program is aimed at equipping youth, freelancers, students, housewives, professionals, etc. with knowledge, skills, tools & techniques necessary to seize the opportunities available internationally in online marketplaces as well as locally to earn a decent living.
This training program will train target audiences in freelancing and other specialized skills including Freelancing, Digital Literacy Digital Marketing, E-Commerce Management, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), AutoCAD, WordPress, QuickBooks, Graphics Design and Creative Writing. Registration for Freelancing, Digital Literacy Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Management is currently open.
This training program will also help bring in valuable foreign exchange into the country, and more importantly, an advanced digital marketplace of workers in Pakistan will facilitate e-commerce, allowing goods manufactured in Pakistan to be sold both domestically and internationally.
This training will benefit every qualified Pakistani who is committed, dedicated and sincere in helping out the national economy while earning a good decent income for your household.
To access and enroll , click the link given below:
|Published On: Wednesday, May 23, 2018|
Virtual University of Pakistan
List of Merit Based Scholarship (Continuing Students) Spring, 2018
(As approved by Management Committee for Scholarships)
|Published On: Wednesday, May 23, 2018|
|Overseas Exam Software and related material has been made available for download. Please make sure to install latest exam application available on the link given below. You must follow the sequence of instructions given below for smooth and error free installation: |
1. Visit the link http://qb.vu.edu.pk
2. For downloading, login with your VULMS student ID and password.
3. Download all material one by one.
4. After installation, you must go through the “User Manual” for know how to attempt your paper.
5. An icon will be visible on your desktop. Please double click the icon to run the demo test. You may test your installation by joining any of the following sessions till June 21, 2018 during the specified session timings as mentioned below:
Session 1: 08:30 A.M to 09:30 A.M (PST)
Session 2: 10:30 A.M to 11:30 A.M (PST)
Session 3: 12:00 P.M to 01:00 P.M (PST)
Session 4: 02:30 P.M to 03:30 P.M (PST)
Session 5: 04:00 P.M to 05:00 P.M (PST)
Session 6: 05:30 P.M to 06:30 P.M (PST)
6. Please use your student ID as login and password for login into the exam application to check demo test. For example
Student ID: mc170XXXXXX ß (Yours student ID)
Password: mc170XXXXXX ß (Yours student ID)
7. After completing the demo test, you must confirm your installation status by clicking the link “Click here to confirm your installation status” given on http://qb.vu.edu.pk
In case of any query/problem, you may give your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on the following numbers during VU office hours i.e. 09:00AM-02:00PM (PST)
Note: There is no invigilator during the demo sessions, so no need to reply the messages during demo. You have to send us your feedback at email@example.com or you may also contact “Overseasexams” at Skype during demo sessions for support.
+9242111880880 Ext: 352, +92-42-99204760, +92-42-99203899, +923000656908
|Published On: Friday, May 18, 2018|
|The web interface for making date sheet has been launched on the following link:|
Note: You are advised to make your date sheet by Thursday, May 31, 2018. Seats will be available on a 'first come first served' basis. All mentioned timings are as per PST (Pakistan Standard Time).
Schedule of Late Signup Fee:
1. Logon using your VULMS ID and Password
(In case of any password related problem you may visit http://lms1.vu.edu.pk/ForgotPassword/ForgotPassword.aspx OR you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Choose your Exam City in which you want to appear for Exam (optional)
3. Choose your Exam Center from the given centers
(Once selected, you can’t change your Exam Center)
4. Select available exam date and start time of your own choice for each of your courses, then click “Confirm” button to confirm your selection.
5. Repeat the Step-4 for all your remaining courses one by one.
6. Finally click the button at the bottom of the page to get Examination Password and print your Examination Slip which you MUST keep with you for entry in Examination Center on each of the Exam Dates.
|Published On: Tuesday, May 15, 2018|
|Students are informed that the University has issued Endowment Fund voucher to newly admitted students of Spring, 2018, amounting to Rs. 1,000/- for local students and $10 for overseas students with due date June 04, 2018.|
You may visit following links for further information about Endowment Fund:
|Published On: Wednesday, May 9, 2018|
|It is informed to the students that corporate discount applications for Spring – 2018 semester are under verification process. After due verification; 50% concession in tuition fee will be granted, subject to approval by the review committee.|
It is therefore advised to convert your semester voucher into installments and pay 1st installment (May – 2018 fee voucher) as per given schedule. The adjustment in tuition fee (if any) will be made to all approved cases afterwards.
ACTIVATION OF THE SEMESTER FREEZE LINK Published On: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 Dear students, You are informed that rules an...
MGT201…. Midterm Subjective Suppose ABC Company is given Rs. 3 as a dividend which is expected to grow at constant rate of 9% per yea...
General Manager IT in City School Lahore APPLY Industry: Education/Training Functional Area: ...
How to set up a hotspot shield? Step 1 >> Download Hotspot shield here after download install hotspot shield into your compu...
Propakistani.pk website Hacked
Assignment No. 04 Semester Fall 2011 Database Management Systems-CS403 Total Marks: 20 Due Date: 09 –...