ISL201 - Islamic Studies GDB No.1 Solution 2018

ISL201 - Islamic Studies GDB No.1 Solution Fall 2017 Due Date January 9, 2018




Describe just four duties of Brotherhood in your own words.


  • 1:Personal Aid. I owe my siting-companion three things: On his approach I greet him; on his arrival I make him welcome; when he sits I make him comfortable.
  • 2:Holding one’s tongue. One of you listen to gossip about his brother, then adds to it and passes it to exaggerated.
  • 3:Speaking out. The Muslim is brother to the Muslim. He does not wrong him, does not forsake him, does not betray him.
  • 4:Loyalty and sincerity. Among the seven whom God keeps in his shadow are also two men who love each other for God’s sake, constant whether together or apart.




  • No comments:

    Post a Comment