Language Bar

Monday, February 4, 2013

Hackers Message to all World on Propakistani.pk webiste



| Dr.Freak | Xploiter | Z3r0byt3 | 
| ZombiE_ksA | 

| We are PakBugs The World Famous Hacking Bugs | 
| We're Not Hackers We're Scientists | 

| PAKbugs The Group of Genius Scientists |
Hye Aamir Atta! Why Don't you Cover News Related to PakBugs han? Google , Mcafee , Bitdefender , Live , CNN and many other shits Got Hacked by Us in This Month WHy Don't you post it on your site ? han
 

| Terminal_Pk | TR4CK3R | ZHC_HAWK | RISKY | HAX.ROOT | Seeker |
[ZombiE_ksA@yahoo.com]
[ Xploit3r@ymail.com ] 

____________________________________________________________ 
Copy Right © 2007-2013 illegal Owners PakBugs ! 
Contact us :- www.PAKbugs.Com 

                    

6 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished
    to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing in your feed and I hope you write once more soon!
    Also visit my web page ... hydroxycut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!

    Have a look at my blog post :: Finanse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on working, great job!

    Also visit my website earn extra money

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is among the most important information for me.
    And i'm happy reading your article. But want to observation on some normal things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is actually excellent : D. Good activity, cheers

    my web-site: iphone servis beograd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your own artіclе featureѕ verified helpful tο me
    pегsonally. It’s quite usеful and уou reаllу аre obviouѕly very educated
    іn this rеgiоn. Үou hаѵe gоt oρened my
    eyе to variοus views on this partісular subjеct using intriguing and rеliable content mаterial.



    my blοg :: phentermine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this article is awesome, nice
    written and include almost all vital infos. I'd like to see more posts like this .

    my web blog - motherboard repair tips

    ReplyDelete

CONTACT US FORM