Language Bar

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Important Note From Virtual University


Published On:  Tuesday, January 29, 2013
·         It is strictly prohibited to give cash to any person or Private Virtual Campus (PVC) for depositing any kind of University dues / fees. In such a case, the student will be solely responsible for any loss. All University dues / fees are collected through authorized banks only. 
·         All PVCs are also strictly prohibited to take cash from any University student(s) for any purpose whatsoever. The University dues / fees are only collected through authorized banks.

             

6 comments:

  1. I think the admin of this web site is in fact working hard in favor of his web page, for the
    reason that here every information is quality based stuff.


    Visit my blog: male enhancement
    Review my web site male natural enhancement

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves it when folks get together and share views.
    Great website, keep it up!
    Visit my web site : car insurance quotes comparison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thаt was unusual. Ӏ just wгote an really long comment but
    after І clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all
    that over again. Anуway, just wanted to saу wοnderful blog!
    Here is my web-site - symptoms Of spinal meningitis

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going to be ending of mine day, except before finish I am reading this enormous paragraph to increase my know-how.
    Feel free to visit my blog ... cheap jerseys from china

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iсh glaube, wenn alle seitenbetreiber und Blogger so еіnen tоllen Inhalt ωie du in
    daѕ netz stellen würden, gaebe es ѕo νiеl mehг pаѕѕendens zu fіnԁen.
    Also visit my blog post : samp server

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you desire to obtain a good deal from this article then you have to apply such methods to your won
    weblog.

    Also visit my page; penis extender

    ReplyDelete

CONTACT US FORM