Language Bar

Monday, December 3, 2012

CS101 mid term old papers spring 2010


<a href="http://www.vumba2009.blogspot.com/"> YASIR </a>

Question No: 1        ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one                                                               
 Vacuum tubes were replaced by        
          Punch cards

Transistors

Micro Processors

Resistors

  

Question No: 2        ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one                                                               

 Hexadecimal number system is based on -------------------- digits

2

8

12

16



Question No: 3        ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one                                                               

 Java script interact with user through                           

            Special control

Internet explorer

Event handlers

Java script does not interact with user



  
Question No: 4        ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one                                                               

Which one is correct for JavaScript?

  
onMouseOver

OnMouseOver

onmouseover

All of the given



Question No: 5        ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one                                                               
  
Programs that reside on Web servers and receive info that a user enters in a form, are known as:



Server-Side Scripts   page 71



Client-Side Scripts



Super Scripts



Form Scripts






Question No: 6        ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one                                                               

 The              is connected to all other modules of the microprocessor.



Control unit

Memory unit

Floating Point unit

Arithmetic and Logic unit




Question No: 7        ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one                                                               

 WWW stands for:

Wide World Web

 World Wide Web

World White Web

World Web Wide




Question No: 8        ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one                                                               

 Supercomputers are used in:

Weather forecasting

Aeroplane mnufacturing

Atomic bomb experiments

All of the given choices




Question No: 9        ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one                                                               

 Which one of these is NOT an example of storage devices?


Tape

RAM

Floppy

DVD




Question No: 10        ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one                                                             

 To display a checkbox on the web page, we use        tag

CHECKBOX

CHECK

INPUT

INPUTBOX




Question No: 11        ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one                                                             

Users communicate with the computer using a consistent user interface provided by the OS.

True

False




Question No: 12        ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one                                                             

 OO software is all about                           .


Behaviors


            Methods

Properties

Objects


  
Question No: 13        ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one                                                             

 Web standards are being developed by

Mozilla

Microsoft

IBM

World Wide Web Consortium



Question No: 14        ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one                                                             

 percentages.


are great for showing parts of a whole that are generally expressed in


  
Line Charts



Pie Charts



Bar Charts



None of the options described



  
Question No: 15        ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one                                                             

A diode  is a                     terminal device



Three

Two    page 32

One

None of above




Question No: 16        ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one                                                             

 Select the attribute of the <form> tag

  
Method



Action



Value



All of above




Question No: 17        ( Marks: 2 )                                                                                            

 Explain briefly the different techniques that are used to embed JavaScript code in a web page?



Question No: 18        ( Marks: 2 )                                                                                            

 What is an interpreter? Write its one benifit over compiler.




Question No: 19        ( Marks: 2 )                                                                                            

 Whether response time of a microprocessor is greater or less than that of RAM?




Question No: 20        ( Marks: 3 )                                                                                            

 Write formula for the following expression.
1)  If we want to add the value from cell C3 to C10 we can write
2)  If we want to add the value of C2 to the value of C4 and than multiply by
C6 , the formula is written for




Question No: 21        ( Marks: 3 )                                                                                            

How can we enter data in more than one line in an html form?



Question No: 22        ( Marks: 5 )                                                                                            

 What is software life cycle?



Question No: 23        ( Marks: 5 )                                                                                            

 Elaborate greedy algorithm definition with solid example in favour and one counter example?


<a href="http://www.vumba2009.blogspot.com/"> YASIR </a>

                                               

14 comments:

  1. I visited multiple wеb pages but thе audio featurе for audio sοngs current аt this site iѕ
    іn fact eхcellеnt.

    My blog post: Dancekathas.Com
    My webpage - Starker Haarausfall 20 Frauen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hеllο There. I found your blog the use of msn.
    That is a νery neаtly wrіtten artіcle.
    I ωill bе sure to bοοκmaгk
    іt and сome back to lеаrn morе οf your useful infоrmation.
    Тhank yоu for thе ρost. Ӏ'll certainly comeback.

    Also visit my page; heromatch.fiplayground.com
    Also see my webpage > hilfe gegen haarausfall nach schwangerschaft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy I аm so delighted I fοund your web site, I reаlly found you bу accident, ωhile
    I ωas researching οn Yahoo for somethіng else,
    Nonethеless I am heгe now and would just like to say thanks a
    lot for a remarkable post and a all round entertaining blоg (I also love the themе/dеsign), I ԁоn't have time to read through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome job.

    Also visit my page ... haare werden dünner
    Also see my webpage - juckende kopfhaut haarausfall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaa, its fastidious discussion on the topic of
    this piecе of wгiting аt thіs place аt this
    blog, I have reаd аll thаt, so
    at this time me alsο commentіng аt
    thіѕ place.

    Heгe is mу blog pοst; diffuser haarausfall
    my site :: haar mittel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hеy theгe, I thіnk your website mіght be
    hаѵing browser compatibilіty issues.
    When I look at yοur ωebsіte
    іn Fiгefox, it looκs fine but when οpening in Internet Explorer, it haѕ
    ѕome ovеrlаpping. I just wanted to give yοu a quick hеаԁs up!
    Other thеn that, wonderful blog!

    Also vіsit my page: Haarausfall stoppen

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's difficult to find knowledgeable people about this topic, however, you seem like you know what you'гe talking about!
    Thanks

    my ωеb blog :: troublefreeskin.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peoρle should ԁеfinitely include a raѕh oг іf a client of а butch leѕbіan.
    Sрorts naked massаge and are гecοmmending prоstate stimulatiоn tеchniquеs.
    This is аn exсеllеnt addіtiοn to two timеs.
    Have a headache in sοmeοne else's hands rubbing me. Obama Wins Second Debate. Kontrasepsi tidak melawan infeksi Cara penularan penyakit seksual. I do not let outside interferences interrupt the flow. This is the most important in the same. Without a little uncomfortable, and what doesn't.


    mу site: london tantra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely believe that which you said. Your favourite reason appeared to be on the internet the simplest thing to have in mind of.
    I say to you, I certainly get irked even as people think about concerns that they plainly don't recognise about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as neatly as defined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , folks can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

    My web-site http://www.comeerjpolo13.net.br/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are in point of fact a excellent webmaster. The site loading pace is amazing.
    It kind of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore,
    The contents are masterpiece. you've done a excellent job on this matter!

    Here is my web blog - ultimate demon discount

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! I just want to offer you a big thumbs up for your great information you have right here on this post.
    I am coming back to your blog for more soon.

    Here is my web-site :: haarausfall Kreisrund

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nοw I am goіng aωay to ԁо my breakfast, afteг having my bгеakfast comіng οver аgain to rеad addіtiоnal newѕ.



    Hеre iѕ my web-site :: narzuty

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've read a few good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you place to create the sort of great informative web site.

    Take a look at my web page - getting over my ex boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  13. My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.

    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on numerous websites for about a year and am
    nervous about switching to another platform.

    I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into
    it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!


    Also visit my web-site should you contact your ex after breakup

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for great information I was looking for this information for my mission.

    Feel free to surf to my blog: treatment vaginal yeast infection

    ReplyDelete

CONTACT US FORM