Language Bar

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

TOP 5 Educational Websites


TOP 5 Educational Websites
Kulsara is a K-12 educational portal containing a huge database of subject questions, exciting contests, educational videos and skill games, a lively discussion board and much more. Make Learning Fun!



"Free-Reading is an ongoing, collaborative, teacher-based, curriculum-sharing project. We're looking to provide a reliable forum where teachers can openly and freely share their successful and effective methods for teaching reading in grades K-1 and for at-risk students in later grades." A comprehensive reading program that is collaboratively produced using a wiki.


http://school.discovery.com
Kathy Schrock's Guide for Educators is a categorized list of sites useful for enhancing curriculum and professional growth. It is updated often to include the best sites for teaching and learning.


"The Ultimate Teacher Resource"--Teachers.net offers a variety of teacher collaboration tools including chat, discussion boards, lesson plans, articles, links, photo sharing, and job searching.


http://www.kn.pacbell.com
Blue Web'n is an online library of 1700+ outstanding Internet sites categorized by subject, grade level, and format (lessons, activities, projects, resources, references, & tools). You can search by grade level (Refined Search), broad subject area (Content Areas), or specific sub-categories (Subject Area).




















       

10 comments:

  1. These are actually wonderful ideas in regarding blogging.

    You have touched some good points here. Any way keep up wrinting.
    Also visit my web-site : vuelos a china

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this webpage; this blog consists of awesome and genuinely excellent information for readers.
    Feel free to surf my web site ... vuelos china

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.classified313.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & aid different customers like its aided me. Good job.
    My site - vuelos china

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors
    or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Here is my web-site :: chestfatburner.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, marvelous weblog format! How long have you ever been running
    a blog for? you made blogging look easy. The total look of your web site is magnificent, as neatly as the content material!
    Also visit my homepage - vuelos a tailandia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!

    ! Finally I have found something which helped me.
    Many thanks!
    Also visit my blog - vuelos a hongkong

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic. I must spend a while finding out more or understanding more. Thank you for great info I was in search of this info for my mission.
    Feel free to visit my web-site : china airlines,vuelos a taipei, vuelos a tailandia

    ReplyDelete
  9. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who had been doing a little research on this. And he actually bought me lunch because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to talk about this issue here on your site.
    Feel free to surf my web-site ; vuelos a bangkok

    ReplyDelete
  10. all the time i used to read smaller articles which also clear their
    motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading now.
    Feel free to visit my web site : vuelos a pekin

    ReplyDelete

Amazon

Disqus

comments powered by Disqus

CONTACT US FORM