Language Bar

Monday, April 1, 2013

Get Registered for VU's 4th Convocation

Published On:  Monday, April 01, 2013

4th Convocation of Virtual University of Pakistan
Virtual University of Pakistan is holding its 4th Convocation in three separate ceremonies at Karachi, Islamabad & Lahore. Graduating students of Fall 2011 and Spring 2012 semesters who wish to participate must register themselves latest by Wednesday, April 10, 2013.
Please note the following:
  • Graduates must register by visiting the following link:
/convocation

  • Participating graduates may be accompanied by one parent/guardian as specified by them during registration/re-confirmation
  • Invitation Cards will only be issued to students who register their participation as given above
  • Entry will not be allowed without invitation cards issued by the University
For any further information please email convocation@vu.edu.pk
NOTE: Only those students who have completed their degree requirements in Fall 2011 and Spring 2012 are eligible to participate.



                  

10 comments:

  1. Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing,
    nice written and include approximately all significant infos.

    I'd like to peer extra posts like this .

    Here is my weblog; Helpful english white Retriever tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my blog post :: Forex Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this
    website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz answer back as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. many thanks

    Here is my web page ... Forex trade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm
    definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.


    Also visit my web site - forex online trading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really loving the theme/design of your website. Do you
    ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A
    couple of my blog visitors have complained about my site not operating
    correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox.
    Do you have any advice to help fix this issue?


    Here is my blog binary options trading systems

    ReplyDelete
  6. This website can be a stroll-

    through for all of the information you needed about this and didn’t know who to ask.
    Glimpse right here, and you’ll definitely discover it.
    1
    There may be noticeably a bundle to know about this.
    I assume you made

    sure good factors in features also.
    Here is my web site employment pvusd

    ReplyDelete
  7. I visited many websites but the audio feature for audio songs present at this web page is really fabulous.


    Feel free to surf to my web site: Binary Options

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still learning from you, but I'm making my way to the top
    as well. I definitely liked reading everything

    that is posted on your blog.Keep the stories coming.
    I liked it!
    My web page :: Thetravelingoptimist.Blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, thatís what I was looking for, what a stuff!
    present here at this webpage, thanks admin of this
    site.

    Visit my homepage; Fitness Tips

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm
    planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.

    P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had
    to ask!

    My web-site http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNzF2Z6ZLF8

    ReplyDelete

Amazon

Disqus

comments powered by Disqus

CONTACT US FORM