Language Bar

Monday, February 11, 2013

VU Cricket Team Victory In HEC Intervarsity Cricket Championship 2013


Published On:  Monday, February 11, 2013
VU Cricket Team has defeated the PIEAS Cricket Team in the first round of HEC Intervarsity 
Cricket Championship 2013.

The match has been played at Islamic International University Islamabad ground on 11th Feb, 2013. VU Cricket Team won the toss and elected to field first. PIEAS Cricket Team could only score 70 runs and was all out within 25.2 out of 35 overs. VU Cricket Team convincingly reached the target by 17 overs losing 6 wickets. Star of the match was Zeeshan Tariq (VU)  who took 5 wickets.
Virtual University Cricket Team will play next match against Islamic International University on 12th Feb, 2013 at same venue.


                         

6 comments:

  1. Its such as you learn my thoughts! You seem to grasp
    so much approximately this, such as you wrote the
    guide in it or something. I

    think that you just can do with a few percent to

    drive the message house a bit, however instead of that,


    this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I

    will certainly be back.
    My blog - https://www.monistat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is among the most significant info
    for me. And i'm glad

    reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is

    great, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers
    Here is my homepage ... 10 day weather in lanzarote in November

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been checking out some of your stories and i must say clever stuff.
    I will

    definitely bookmark your website.
    My web page: http://americaninvetors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I'm trying

    to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Also see my website: 2011 nfl draft Players By college

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spot on with this write-up, I actually assume this web site
    needs

    way more consideration. I’ll probably be again to learn rather more, thanks for that info.
    my webpage: http://acel.sdsu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  6. If some one wants to be updated with hottest technologies after that he must be go to see this site and be up to date every day.


    Feel free to surf to my blog post; word lorem ipsum generator

    ReplyDelete

Amazon

Disqus

comments powered by Disqus

CONTACT US FORM