Language Bar

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Attention Overseas Students: OVERSEAS EXAM SOFTWARE INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION

Published On:  Thursday, February 07, 2013
OVERSEAS EXAM SOFTWARE INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION

Overseas Exam Software and related material for Fall 2012 Final Term Examination has been made available for download. Please make sure to install latest exam application available on the link given below. You must follow the sequence of instructions given below for smooth and error free installation:

INSTRUCTIONS

1.   Visit the link http://qb.vu.edu.pk
2.   For downloading, login with your VULMS student ID and password
3.   Download all material one by one
4.   After installation, you must go through the “User Manual” for know how to attempt your paper.
5.   An icon will be visible on your desktop. Please double click the icon to run the demo test. You may test your installation by joining each of the following sessions till February 18, 2013 during the specified timings)

Session 1:      08:00 AM   to   10:00 AM        Pakistan time
Session 2:      11:00 AM   to   01:00 PM         Pakistan time
Session 3:      02:00 PM   to    04:00 PM         Pakistan time
Session 4:      04:30 PM   to    06:30 PM         Pakistan time


6.   Please use your student ID as login and password for login the exam application to check demo test. For example

Student ID:  mc090XXXXXX    ß  (Yours student ID)
Password:   mc090XXXXXX    ß  (Yours student ID)

7.   After completing the demo test, you must confirm your installation status by clicking the link “Click here to confirm your installation status” given on http://qb.vu.edu.pk


In case of any query/problem, you may give your feedback to overseasexams@vu.edu.pk  or contact us on the following numbers during VU office hours i.e. 09:00AM-05:00PM (PST)

Note: There is no invigilator during the demo sessions, so no need to reply the messages during demo. You have to send us your feedback at overseasexams@vu.edu.pk or you may also contact “overseasexams” and “overseasexams02” at Skype during demo sessions for support.

+92-42-99204760, +92-42-99203899, +923200460004, +923200460007,


                     

16 comments:

  1. I have read ѕo many aгticlеs regardіng the blogger
    loѵerѕ but this aгtiсle is genuinеly a
    niсe piece of wгiting, keeр it up.
    Look into my page :: billige ipad

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right.
    This post

    actually made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this

    info! Thanks!
    my webpage - 1-3 weeks pregnant pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend
    your site, how could i subscribe for a weblog web site?
    The account aided me a applicable deal. I were tiny
    bit familiar of this your broadcast offered shiny

    clear concept
    Also see my website :: edu.mt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mу brotheг геcоmmendeԁ I might liκe
    this ωеbsіtе. Ηе waѕ еntiгelу right.

    Τhis post truly mаde my daу.

    Yоu сann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
    Look at my weblog : mono throat symptoms

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! This is my first comment here so I just

    wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading through your
    posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal
    with the same

    topics? Many thanks!
    my web site: how to say i love you In spanish to a friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! This is the type of information that should be
    shared around the

    net. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!
    Come on over and visit my

    website . Thanks =)
    My page: 3 guys one hammer real video youtube

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, this weekend іs good in suρport
    οf me, foг thе reaѕon that thіѕ
    tіme i am reading this enoгmouѕ infoгmative
    poѕt here at my resіdence.
    Here is my blog ... Symptoms Of Chronic Fatigue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Generally I don't read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this

    write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice

    article.
    My web site: http://southcoastboarders.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I simply could not leave your website before suggesting that

    I extremely loved the standard info a person

    supply in your guests? Is going to be back
    continuously in order to inspect new posts
    Also see my web site > passion-cricket.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very interesting, You're a

    very professional blogger. I've joined your rss feed and sit up

    for looking for more of your fantastic post.
    Also, I have shared your site in

    my social networks!
    My site > Aaryjuejuu.wall.fm

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, this was a very nice post. In thought I want to put in writing

    like this moreover - taking time and precise effort to make an
    excellent article…

    however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and not

    at all seem to get something done.
    My page: http://Elgatokilo.blogspot.co.uk/2008/01/ya-que-he-mencionado-alguna-vez-the.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello.This article was extremely interesting, especially

    because I was searching for thoughts on this topic last

    Wednesday.
    Here is my web blog - http://international.aulaweb.unige.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for all of the effort on this

    web page. My daughter

    enjoys participating in

    investigation and it's easy to

    understand why. A number of us notice all relating to the compelling tactic you

    convey great information via

    this web blog and therefore

    boost

    response from other individuals on the matter then our

    favorite simple princess is

    certainly becoming educated a whole

    lot. Take pleasure in the rest of

    the year. You are carrying out a pretty cool job.
    Also see my web site > infoteczone.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can I just say what a reduction to find someone who

    actually is aware of what theyre talking
    about on the internet. You positively know how one can bring
    an issue to

    light and make it important. Extra individuals must
    read this

    and understand this facet of the story. I cant imagine youre not more

    popular because you

    positively have the gift.
    My page: illegalvillasspain.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy
    on the eyes which makes it

    much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.

    Did you hire out a developer to create

    your theme? Superb work!
    my website :: normanglobal.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I’ll immediately seize your rss feed as I can not
    find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter
    service. Do

    you've any? Kindly allow me understand so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.
    Also see my webpage - Eatingforonecookingfortwo.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Amazon

Disqus

comments powered by Disqus

CONTACT US FORM